I am SO SURE you have so many beautiful 12 x 12 papers laying somewhere in your house waiting to be used. I will give a challenge today so you get them out of the box and bless someone today?
With this idea you can either keep them and spread the joy little by little OR you could prepare them in a cute bag -here made with my Gift Bag Punch Tool- and encourage others to bless.
So what to do?
1. Take your pretty 12 x 12 paper and cut it in 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" sheets.
2. Mix and match with other pretty papers if you wish.
3. Wrap a piece of scrap ribbon around a paper clip
(you could use a pretty one or a regular one)
4. Put together all your notes to give away as you wish. Yay!
Stamp sets: "You're a Gem" from Paper Pumpkin kit - Sew You;
"A Happy Hello" from Tin of cards;
"Thank You" & "A Little Thanks" from One Big Meaning;
"to a good friend" from Happy Birthday Everyone;
"God has given us…" & "Live simply" from Trust God.
Gift Bag Punch Board (check my Thursday post for cool info on this new tool)
1. Stamp a Bible verse or encouraging sentiment on the bottom right of your 4 x 6 sheets.
I used "You are a gem" (Paper Pumpkin), Many Thanks, Trust God and
2. After putting them all together, add a simple banner cut with the Triple Banner Punch, stamp and clip with the paper clip.
3. Add a pen to the equation or a small sharpie if you wish.
4. Create a cute bag and insert your notes inside. I will show you how to make these bags on my Thursday post. Don't miss it.
Hint: Use the same coordinating pretty paper waiting for you to be used. :)
Lighter papers work better for this. Some were lighter on the back, that's where I stamped.
I will keep a simple one in my Bible, to have at hand and send my prayers. Here it is…simple eh! Ready to bless?
Use your scraps to bless someone! Ready, set, go!